Thursday, May 21, 2009

Baby's Birthdate

Okay, unless Baby Corbett decides to come early, we're having a c-section on June 10 @ 9:00 a.m. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and it's best if we go that route. I'm good with that. Of course I would rather go into labor naturally. Of course I would like to avoid the recovery of a c-section. But, nothing about getting pregnant or this pregnancy has been normal...why start now? :D

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Baby Corbett is breech, not just breech - he's jackknifed in there with his feet up by his head. It was really cute watching the ultrasound as his cute little hands were grabbing his cute little feet. Can you imagine how hard it would be on him (and me) if we tried to deliver his bottom only to have his head and feet get stuck?

So, mark your calendars!

No comments: