Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's a BOY!


This is probably the only time it's acceptable to post a picture like this on the Internet. :-) We are very excited! Now the job of name hunting begins. He will be ______________ Scott Corbett. If you have suggestions as to what to put in the blank, feel free to comment. Yes, Grandpa Greensfelder, we know that you think Kirk would be an absolutely wonderful first name. ;-) And yes, Jeff, we know you think Jeffrey would make the perfect first name. ;-)

Here are some more pictures...

Great Profile picture!



I'm number one...I'm number one!!!



Okay, this one's cool, but a little creepy...


5 comments:

Lynne said...

Congrats on another Corbett!!!Those pics are awesome, the last one is wild. I love them all! He has character already!

Name game...begins! (Meaning the ideas I have right now are stupid: Kyle, Douglas, Nathan (Nate), Julian, and Cole)

Ginny said...

well, I would have to suggest David as I am married to a David Scott. i'm sure you'll get plenty of other suggestions so I will leave it at that! congrats again!!!

Aunt Sheri said...

COngrats!!! Love the photos!

Here's my official vote for..."Justin Scott Corbett". Justin...going with a "j" name. I just like it.

Bry and Rach said...

yay!!! that is so great! Congrats!

Lynne said...

I do miss the care at Sharp, for sure! You're in very good hands!