Sunday, March 10, 2013

That's not funny!

I can't believe it's been so long since I last wrote a post on this blog! Most of your history is on FB. But some stories can't be said in the short space on FB. Today, we spent the day putting together the house some more. At one point in the afternoon, you came out from the end table in the living room. I think you must have bonked your head a bit. You were smiling and so I smiled back. Then you said, "It's not funny." But you were still smiling. I put my best poker face on and asked, "Are you okay?" But, Daddy had come in by that point and was giggling at our little exchange. You repeated, "That's not funny!" But, you were still giggling...I could tell you were trying not to giggle, but you couldn't hold it back. It was very cute. Then, Daddy tried to put on a straight face and said, "It's very, very sad." As soon as the word sad came out of his mouth, he burst into laughing, then I did, then you did. Next thing I know all three of us are belly laughing and we can't stop. It was hilarious! I love our little family!

No comments: