Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Where did I put those raspberries?

Tonight I was making us dinner. Nothing fancy as Daddy has soccer tonight. You requested dino nuggets. Daddy came home before soccer with some groceries while I was nuking your nuggets. Perfect, because we were woefully short on fruit. I put the strawberries in the frig and kept the raspberries out to put with your nuggets. Daddy said something to me so I left the kitchen for a moment. I came back to continue and could not find the raspberries anywhere. The house is still a mess from moving, so I looked all over the kitchen and in the frig a couple of times. Could not find them anywhere. Then I hear you say, "All gone." Then I hear Daddy say, "What was in that Kyle?" I come out to the living room to see you holding the plastic raspberry container with not a single raspberry left in it. Daddy says, "Did you eat all the raspberries?" You of course said, "Yes." We laughed and you said, "Did Daddy buy them for me to eat?" And we just giggled and said, "Yes." You are a growing boy right now. Eating us out of house and home. In addition to the entire container of raspberries, you had three nuggets and a bunch of blueberries, plus water. Then goldfish and milk an hour later. Don't grow too fast sweet boy!

No comments: