Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our Current "Kids"


Our current "kids" have been such a support to me that I feel the need to acknowledge them in a blog post. Oni (pronounced Oh-nee) is on the left and Benny on the right. They hang out with me all day and follow me around. They constantly entertain me. One of these days I will get video of Benny throwing toys to himself. It is the cutest thing! Oni especially, seems to know when I'm feeling REALLY bad. He will lay next to me on the bed and occasionally nudge me with his nose even during the middle of the day with the sliding door open. His FAVORITE thing is to play outside so I know when he is choosing to be with me on the bed instead of going out, it means something special.





This is Oni doing his "Buddha sit."
He's my bud and is constantly checking
on me to make sure I'm okay.
If I'm feeling particularly bad,
he'll stay with me all day.








This is Benny keeping me company.
He RARELY hangs out on the bed.
It's only when I'm really sick
in the middle of the day.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Look at all the handsome and loving men in your life! That's awesome!

Carollyn Paolini said...

Love to hear about how in tune your boys are with you. They are such amazing animals. I'll never forget the love I've received from my girls. Even though Dash is gone,nothing can change or erase the way that I love her. That seems to bring me some peace... Thanks for pointing me to this post. I needed it!
Carollyn