Friday, November 14, 2008

Baby's gettin' jiggy whid it...


Yesterday we had our 9 week ultrasound. The words on the picture are off to the right quite a bit, but you can make out limbs really well this week. And boy did he move them! Of course, the half a McDonald's shake I had on the way to the appointment might have had something to do with his activity level. :-) The kid was dancin' up a storm! Moving his arms and legs and head...havin' a good 'ol time in there! They really need to be able to capture video on ultrasounds! It was absolutely amazing to watch! And he's only just over 1 inch big!

How's Mommy doing? She is still really sick! And she made the mistake of seeing an OB this week (I've been seeing my infertility doc to this point) who changed her medication. Let's just suffice it to say that Mommy got her second trip to the emergency room just before the ultrasound appointment. Two bags of saline and some Zofran later and I was human again. I'm entering week 10 which I've been dreading because everything I've read says weeks 10-12 are the worst weeks. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

I can tell you're excited by all the !!!!!!! after every sentence : ) Oh Baby Corbett, you're in for a ride with these two...

Bry and Rach said...

Good Luck!!! It is a roller coaster ride for sure! Sorry about the second ER visit! Not fun at all!!!

ayac said...

Congratulations again! Mint tea, I swear by it!