Monday, November 3, 2008

One baby or two??

On October 23, we had our first ultrasound. This will tell us if there is one or two babies in there. I am SO sick!!! I was in the ER on October 21 because I couldn't keep anything down. They put in two liters of fluids and I still didn't have to pee! Now that's dehydrated! And, I'm starting to panic a little about the idea of twins...

So...looks like there's just one in there. The other little embryo looked like he tried his best, but just couldn't do it. He's still producing HCG at the moment so I've got twice the amount. Maybe that's why I'm so sick!

Baby Corbett is at 6 weeks! Go baby go!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

I did the pregnancy thing four different times and I can attest to the fact that two babies made me more sick than one!!! I am sorry that it did end up being just one...but that is because I think having twins is a blast! It is also a TON of extra work at times, so congratulations on having ONE!! :-)